Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Dear Diary" by Dick Moft

Dear Diary,

Lots and lots of work ahead. I'm no good at work really. It's always been enigmatic to me. A wondrous curiosity of the billions of little people that seem to inhabit this rock of a planet as it spins once every 24 hours around its slightly irregular axis. I'm overwhelmed.

I haven't had a temper tantrum in 23 1/2 hours. Great progress. I spent the most of the morning smelling bicycle seats around the city which brought me great relief. I hope today's fandango with Lollie, Lyle and Amy isn't completely unbearable. They leave so much to be desired. They are one more example of why this notion of a "Middle-Class" was a bad, bad idea.

Sincerely,


Dick Moft

P.S. When I read a JC Penny catalog I get a funny feeling in my danger zone.

No comments: