Thursday, June 26, 2008

PERFORMANCE #13 Thu 6/26/08

Running time: 1 hour, 17 minutes (1 minute longer ... possibly because of the laughter?).

Stage Manager reports: "Lucky 13, that's right I said lucky 13. Well tonight was no exception to the rule. Everything seemed to flow well. The audience was really into it tonight, and the cast had a wonderful show. Liz was on fire tonight, really moved me tonight. Overall, it was such nice evening at The Public."

Stage Manager continues: "JM would like everyone to know he is cute. He has requested this comment. So when You see JM, tell him he is cute." [as SM knows I'm posting from her reports, I assume she know that I'm going to copy that. Please may I request a photo of JM?]

No rehearsal tomorrow.

If you saw this performance, PLEASE POST A COMMENT!

No comments: