Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PERFORMANCE #7 Wed 6/18/08

Running time: 1 hour, 27 minutes (3 mins shorter still).

Stage Manager reports: "Well, the show went well, they all had good energy and had a good response from the house. We did have a cackler; it is always good to have a cackler. We did have a few walkouts; they were sitting in the front row. The front row, can you believe it. The cast felt OK about the show, not great, but good. Oh well, lets have rehearsal again."

Front Of House Note: Very hot in house. People were fanning themselves.

Props note: Rubber band newspaper in mail drop. Not so much mail in the drop. Add note pad to the desks in preset.
Costumes note: get non slip pads on Amy's Shoes.

If you saw this performance, PLEASE POST A COMMENT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what this piece wants to be. If it is trying to be theatre of the absurd, then it's just not in the script. Actors are trying very hard, but is a lost cause. Really, I am trying to be kind... If I was in the front row I would have bolted myself. And, I'm being kind. The cackler was had to be a friend.

I'd like to have that hour and 27 minutes back.